Feedback & Complaint Registration

Feedback & Complaint Registration

City of Los Santos

1.Foreword
In order to provide better services to the residents of Los Santos City, the municipality of Los Santos is happy to receive your feedback regarding your experiences with the services or the employees of the municipality. Any feedback or complaint will be registered and will be monitored by the respective branch of the municipality, with updates on how your feedback or complaint is being processed.

2.Process
In order for us to start our investigation with your feedback or complaint, we require a detailed narrative so the process is thorough and effective, along with your contact information to inform you of the process.

Please use the attached template for the Feedback & Complaint Registry Form in the Section 3, fill it thoroughly and send it to Complaint Investigation Board.

Under no circumstances, will your personal information will be shared to other parties. Please note that any abuse of the Feedback & Complaint Registration system might ban you from registering further notices or may result in fines.

3.Feedback & Complaint Registration Form
Feedback & Complaint Registration Form

City of Los Santos

1. Feedback/Complaint Details
Date:
(Please enter your feedback or complaints in this space)
Witnesses Present: Yes/No

2. Contact Information
Full Name:
Contact Number:
Email Address:

3. Witnesses' Information (If Applicable)
Witnesses Full Names:
Witnesses Contact Numbers:
Witnesses Email Addresses:

4. Additional Information (If Applicable)
Have you reported this complaint before? If yes, please provide details:
(Please enter your details provided in this space.)
Attachments (Picture/Video/Etc):
(Please provide the attachments of your feedback/complaints here.)

5. Declaration
I, [Full name], hereby declare that the information provided in this form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that submitting false or misleading information may result in the rejection of my feedback or complaint, may lead me to be banned from Feedback/Complaint Registration System or result in fines.

Date:
Full Name:
Signature:

Code: Select all

[size=150][b]3.Feedback & Complaint Registration Form[/b][/size]
[divbox=white][font=Times New Roman][align=center][size=200][b]Feedback & Complaint Registration Form[/b][/size]

[img]https://imgur.com/0el199l.png[/img]

[b]City of Los Santos[/b][/align]
[/font][hr][/hr]
[font=Times New Roman][size=150][b]1. Feedback/Complaint Details[/b][/size]
[align=justify]
[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Feedback/Complaint Description:[/b]
(Please enter your feedback or complaints in this space)
[b]Witnesses Present: Yes/No[/b]
[/font][hr][/hr][font=Times New Roman]
[size=150][b]2. Contact Information[/b][/size]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Contact Number:[/b]
[b]Email Address:[/b]
[size=150][b]3. Witnesses' Information (If Applicable)[/b][/size]
[b]Witnesses Full Names:[/b]
[b]Witnesses Contact Numbers:[/b]
[b]Witnesses Email Addresses:[/b]
[size=150][b]4. Additional Information (If Applicable)[/b][/size]
[b]Have you reported this complaint before? If yes, please provide details:[/b]
(Please enter your details provided in this space.)
[b]Attachments (Picture/Video/Etc):[/b]
(Please provide the attachments of your feedback/complaints here.)
[size=150][b]5. Declaration[/b][/size]
I, [b][Full name][/b], hereby declare that the information provided in this form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that submitting false or misleading information may result in the rejection of my feedback or complaint, may lead me to be banned from Feedback/Complaint Registration System or result in fines.

[b]Date:[/b]
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Signature:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[/divbox]

((4.OOC Feedback & Complaint Registration))
In order to process any OOC feedback or complaints you might have for the Los Santos City Government faction, we still require information as detailed as the one requested for IC feedback and complaints, for us to not carry any bias or form wrong conclusions.

While such investigations might take more time than any incident regarding IC, we require you to be patient and provide truthful statements that reflect the true nature of the incident or feedback.

In order for us to register such feedback or complaints, you can use the form provided above, with your own discord tag, along with witnesses' discord tags and proceed normally as you would do with the rest of the form.

Providing false or misleading information or the abuse of the OOC Feedback & Complaints system may result in you getting banned from this system or from this faction.

Last edited by Terry Tucker on 29 Oct 2023, 10:08, edited 5 times in total.