Admission to the State Bar (process and application)

Jeremiah McMillian, Esq. L.L.M.
Executive Director, San Andreas State Bar
Admission to the
San Andreas State Bar

Applications for the State Bar for the State of San Andreas will open on the following schedule (( all times are in servertime )):****
  • 1st of Each Month by 0800 - Applications open
  • 7th of Each Month at 2300 - Applications close
  • 13th of Each Month by 0800 - Examinations issued to those accepted*
  • 15th of Each Month by 2300 - Deadline for examinations**
  • 16th of Each Month by 2300 - List posted publicly of passing candidates ***
* Payment due at time of sitting examination (( ((Payment must be included in the examination submission)) ))
** Those who do not sit their examinations will reapply for the next month's batch.
*** During this posting, all state bar numbers will be issued. Renewal dates are noted in the acceptance letter.

**** The only exception given to this process is for those applying directly to the Office of the Public Defender. Those candidates will test during their application, as well as having their fee waived.

The State Bar Association reserves the right to amend this schedule at any time, and will notify the public as such on this notice board.

Application form can be found below.

Re: Admission to the State Bar (process and application)

Jeremiah McMillian, Esq. L.L.M.
Executive Director, San Andreas State Bar
San Andreas
State Bar
Bar Application

SECTION I. PERSONAL & CONTACT INFORMATION

1. Names
  1. Title: Mr./Mrs./Ms./Dr.
  2. First Name: FIRSTNAME
  3. Middle Name: MIDDLENAME
  4. Last Name: LASTNAME
  5. Suffix: SUFFIX
2. Date & Place of Birth
  1. Birthdate: MON DAY, YYYY
  2. Country of Birth: ANSWER
  3. State of Birth (if in the US): ANSWER
  4. City of Birth: ANSWER

3. Contact Information
  1. House number and street: 1111 STREET NAME
  2. CITY: CITY
  3. STATE: STATE

SECTION II. EDUCATION

Please provide information regarding your academic attendance at any undergraduate programs. The education requirements for admission to practice law in San Andreas can only be met by obtaining a degree of Judicial Doctor (no less than 86 hours of legal post-graduate education).
  1. Have you complied with the pre-legal education requirements for admission to practice law in California by completing at least two years of college work? YES / NO
  2. Pre-law education:
    • School name: SCHOOL NAME
      Start Date: YYYY-MM-DD
      Graduation Date: YYYY-MM-DD
      Degree Attained (if applicable): Degree

School name: SCHOOL NAME
  3. If the intention of your registration is to apply for the Law Office Study program to obtain your legal education under supervision at a law office or judge's chamber, please declare so here. ANSWER HERE IF NEEDED
  4. Legal education:
    • School name: SCHOOL NAME

School name: SCHOOL NAME

SECTION III. RELEASE OF INFORMATION
  1. I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained in my application is true and correct.
  2. I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
  3. I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.
  4. I hereby consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct a criminal background investigation

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]

Full Name
YYYY-MM-DD

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][divcss=float: right; text-align: right]Jeremiah McMillian, Esq. L.L.M.
Executive Director, San Andreas State Bar[/divcss]

[size=200][b]San Andreas
State Bar
Bar Application[/b][/size]

[hr][/hr]

[center][size=140][b]SECTION I.[/b] PERSONAL & CONTACT INFORMATION[/size][/center]

[b]1. Names[/b]
[list=a]
[*] [b]Title:[/b] Mr./Mrs./Ms./Dr.
[*] [b]First Name:[/b] FIRSTNAME
[*] [b]Middle Name:[/b] MIDDLENAME
[*] [b]Last Name:[/b] LASTNAME
[*] [b]Suffix:[/b] SUFFIX[/list]
[b]2. Date & Place of Birth[/b]
[list=a]
[*] [b]Birthdate:[/b] MON DAY, YYYY 
[*] [b]Country of Birth:[/b] ANSWER
[*] [b]State of Birth (if in the US):[/b] ANSWER
[*] [b]City of Birth:[/b] ANSWER
[/list]    
[b]3. Contact Information[/b]
[list=a]
[*] [b]House number and street:[/b] 1111 STREET NAME
[*] [b]CITY:[/b] CITY
[*] [b]STATE:[/b] STATE
[/list]

[center][size=140][b]SECTION II.[/b] EDUCATION[/size][/center]

Please provide information regarding your academic attendance at any undergraduate programs. The pre-legal education requirements for admission to practice law in San Andreas can only be met by either completing at least two years of college work (60 semester or 90 quarter units), or by passing the CLEP exams. 

[list=a]
[*] [b]Have you complied with the pre-legal education requirements for admission to practice law in California by completing at least two years of college work?[/b] YES / NO

[*] [b]Pre-law education:[/b]
[list=none]
[b]School name:[/b] SCHOOL NAME
[b]Start Date:[/b] YYYY-MM-DD
[b]Graduation Date:[/b] YYYY-MM-DD
[b]Degree Attained (if applicable):[/b] Degree

[/list]

[*] [b]If the intention of your registration is to apply for the Law Office Study program to obtain your legal education under supervision at a law office or judge's chamber, please declare so here.[/b] [i]ANSWER HERE IF NEEDED[/i]

[*] [b]Law education:[/b]

[list=none]

[/list][/list]

[center][size=140][b]SECTION III.[/b] RELEASE OF INFORMATION[/size][/center]

[list=1]
[*] [b] I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained  in my application is true and correct.[/b]

[*]  [b] I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.[/b]

[*]  [b]I hereby give my consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.[/b]

[*] [b]I hereby consent to the Board of Bar Examiners to conduct a criminal background investigation[/b]
[/list]

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]

Full Name
YYYY-MM-DD[/divbox]
Jacob E. Rabinowitz, Esq.
Managing Partner, The Law Office of Jacob E. Rabinowitz, PC
Executive Chairman, State Bar of San Andreas