Report Attorney Misconduct

Jeremiah McMillian, Esq. L.L.M.
Executive Director, San Andreas State Bar
San Andreas
State Bar
Report Misconduct

The State Bar Association is tasked with investigating allegations of PRC violation by the attorneys. If you feel that a certified attorney has been unethical, you may submit a complaint with the format below to the San Andreas Bar Association.

These reports could be about anything which would be deemed out of the ordinary; sexual relations with a client, conflict of interest and so forth.

The process will be as follows:
  1. Form is filled out (Attached below)
  2. Form is submitted to the State Bar Associate Executive email group ((send a PM to the group 'State Bar Association Executive'))
  3. Bar Executive sends a letter summarizing the complaint, with the complainant's name redacted, to the attorney being reported (Respondent) and requests a response.
  4. Respondent Party returns a letter to the Executive Board within 14 days, then the Executive Board (acting altogether) shall do one of the following:
    1. The Executive Board may find that no wrongdoing is present and close the complaint, or;
    2. The Executive Board may issue an informal admonishment (not recorded on attorney file) and close the complaint, or;
    3. The Executive Board may issue a formal recommendation of attorney disciplinary action to the Supreme Court, being:
      1. Disbarment
      2. Suspension of License (up to 1 year)
  5. to assess the complaint and provide due process to Respondent, who may have counsel with them. One of the following outcomes occur:
    1. Recommendation affirmed (suspension or disbarment approved)
    2. Recommendation modified (disbarment changed to suspension/admonishment, etc.)
    3. Recommendation rejected (charges dismissed entirely)
(( This is also a platform for out of character complaints, and the process will be the same except the meetings will all be done OOC.

As a note: Investigations on complaints will be done in accordance with all server rules, including especially Server Rule #2 ))

Sincerely,

Jeremiah McMillian, Executive Director
State Bar of San Andreas

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][divcss=float: right; text-align: right]Jeremiah McMillian, Esq. L.L.M.
Executive Director, San Andreas State Bar[/divcss]

[size=200][b]San Andreas
State Bar
Report Misconduct[/b][/size]

[hr][/hr]

[size=120][b]I. DETAILS OF REPORTING PARTY[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[list=none][b][u]1.01[/u] Full Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname

[b][u]1.02[/u] Telephone Number:[/b] XXX-XXXX

[b][u]1.03[/u] Address:[/b] 

[b][u]1.04[/u] E-Mail:[/b] [email protected]
[/list]

[size=120][b]II. DETAILS OF REPORTED ATTORNEY[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[list=none][b][u]2.01[/u]  Full Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname

[b][u]2.02[/u] Bar License Number:[/b] XXXXXXX
[/list]

[size=120][b]III. DETAILS OF INCIDENT[/b][/size][hr][/hr]
[list=none][b][u]3.01[/u] Date and Time:[/b] YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM

[b][u]3.02[/u] Location:[/b] Address / Area

[b][u]3.03[/u] Detailed Description of Incident:[/b]
[list=none][i]DETAILED DESCRIPTION[/i][/list]

[b][u]3.04[/u] Witnesses:[/b]
[list=1][*]Witness 1
[*]Witness 2
[*]...[/list]

[b][u]3.05[/u] Evidence:[/b]
[list=none]Include any evidence that is related to the incident.[/list]

[b](( [u]3.06[/u] OOC evidence:[/b]
[list=none]Include any OOC material that is related to the evidence; chat-logs, screenshots, or videos. [/list]
[b]))[/b][/list]

[size=120][b]IV. AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION[/b][/size][hr][/hr]

I have responded to all inquiries on this form fully and frankly, and all the information contained  in my application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

I hereby give my consent to the State of San Andreas State Bar Association to conduct an investigation as to the information provided in my application and to make inquiries and request such information from third parties.

Signed,

[SIGNATURE]

Full Name
YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM[/divbox]