#DME-21O00 - Nathan Hook

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
REFERENCE #DMEC-21O00 "Medical Examiner Investigator"

• Replace all sections of this form marked "Answer" with your response.
  • To mark your answer on multiple choice/selection questions, simply change [-] to [X].
  • Some questions will ask you to link to other resources.
  • You will be required to sign a declaration in this form, the guidance for signature size is 130x50 pixels.
  • Some questions will ask for an answer "IF APPLICABLE", if not applicable, simply leave this section blank.
  • Section V is entirely voluntary and will not be disclosed to recruitment representatives or colleagues.
  • If you have trouble completing this form, please feel free to reach out to a recruitment representative.
  • I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
    1. Title: M.D
    2. Full Name: Nathan Hook
    3. Date of Birth: 24-09-1989
    4. Home Address: 276 Jamestown Street, Rancho, Los Santos, San Andreas
    5. Contact Number: 759-2431
    6. Nationality: American
    7. Citizenship Status:
      • [x] United States Citizen
        [-] Foreign National in the process of becoming a United States Citizen.
        [-] Foreign National with a Work Visa (Green Card)
        [-] Foreign National looking for Visa Sponsorship
  • II. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
    1. Please provide a list of your formal qualifications, the institution, and the year in which you achieved them. If appropriate, please provide a classification.
      • 2000-2004 - Graduate of Medical School at University of San Francisco
      • 2004-2008 - Residency training at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
      • 2008-2022 - Forensic Pathologist at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
    2. Please provide a list of your employment history, including the start and finish years of your employment. Include unpaid internships on this list.
      • 2008-2022 Forensic Pathologist at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
    3. Which part of your employment and educational history will enable you to be an astute Deputy Medical Examiner?
      • I am a graduate of a medical school, I have experience in the field at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, where I worked under the mentorship of renowned doctors
  • III. MOTIVATION
    1. What interests you about the position as a Medical Examiner Investigator?
      • Solving mysteries, contribution to justice, collaboration with professionals, continuous learning and professional development, public service and impact.
    2. Why did you leave your last employment/posting?
      • I would like to pursue a career in other fields
    3. Medical Examiner Investigators are often exposed to significant violence and death. How will you cope with the stress of the role?
      • Mindfulness and Stress-Reduction Techniques, Peer Support Groups
    4. Why is documentation important when attending the scenes of deaths?
      • Legal and investigative purposes: accurate and detailed documentation is essential for legal and investigative purposes.
        Maintaining an objective record: Documentation helps maintain an objective record of the scene and the evidence encountered. It provides an unbiased account of the conditions, positions of objects or bodies, and any relevant details that could be crucial to the investigation or subsequent analysis by forensic experts.
  • IV. DECLARATION
    • Medical Examiner Investigators are certified peace officers which are placed in a position of extreme trust and reputation. This requires candidates to be in excellent legal, ethical, and moral standing. Please complete the below checkboxes and provide your signature on the line below to confirm you meet the requirements of each line.
      • [X] I confirm that I have not been removed from a position as a Peace Officer or Law Enforcement Officer. If not, please elaborate below.
        [X] I confirm that I do not hold any felony or misdemeanor convictions in any jurisdiction in the United States. If not, please elaborate below.
        [X] I confirm that the information submitted in this application form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Elaboration:
        • N/A
      -
      PRINT NAME HERE, DD/MM/YYYY
  • V. EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES MONITORING
    • The Department of Medical Examiner is an equal opportunities employer. Please help us to monitor our staff demographics by filling out the below form. As per federal law, these statuses cannot be used to discriminate your opportunity of employment and will not be shown to any recruitment staff.
    1. Sex
      • [X] Male[-] Female[-] Prefer not to say
    2. Ethnicity
      • [X] White[-] Black or African-American[-] Asian[-] Native American[-] Hispanic
        [-] Prefer not to say[-] Other: SPECIFY
    3. Religion
      • [X] Christianity[-] Judaism[-] Muslim[-] Buddhism[-] No Religion
    4. Sexual Orientation
      • [X] Heterosexual[-] Bisexual[-] Homosexual Man[-] Homosexual Woman
    5. Gender Identity
      • [X] Male[-] Female[-] Prefer not to say[-] Other: SPECIFY
    6. Disability Status (select all that apply)
      • [-] I consider myself to have a physical disability
        [-] I consider myself to have a mental or social disability
        [X] I do not consider myself to have a disability
        [-] Prefer not to say
        [-] Other: SPECIFY
    7. Veteran Status
      • [-] I am a United States veteran[-] I am a foreign veteran[X] I am not a veteran
  • (( VI. OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION ))
    • This section of the application should be considered strictly out-of-character. Thank you for taking the time to apply to the Department of Medical Examiner. There are just a few more questions to complete.
    1. LS-RP Forum Account: pannacottaa
    2. Age: 24
    3. Please list your LS-RP:V characters with links to screenshots of your administrative record.
      • Nathan Hook - PENDING
    4. Please list your previous faction positions (if applicable).
    5. Deputy Medical Examiner roleplay can be technical for the layperson. Although not necessarily essential, what real world experience will enable you to fulfil this role?

Re: #DME-21O00 - Nathan Hook

-
Dr. Nathan Hook
276 Jamestown Street

Application Status: PENDING

Dear Dr. Hook:

This letter is to inform you that your application has been marked as PENDING by the Human Resources Division. We have determined that some information is missing and/or incorrect. We please ask that you amend the following issues:
  1. Your date of birth reflects the age of 33; however your education states you were a graduate of medical school at 11, started residency at 15 and became a forensic pathologist at 19. I assume this is an oversight on the years, please correct this.
  2. Please add more effort into Section III Motivation.
  3. Signature in section IV not fully completed.
((Once amended, please reply to the topic stating so))

Sincerely,
Dr. Michael Kensington
Chief Medical Examiner

Re: #DME-21O00 - Nathan Hook

-
Dr. Nathan Hook
276 Jamestown Street

Application Status: DENIED

Dear Dr. Hook:

This letter is to inform you that your application has been marked as DENIED by the Human Resources Division for the following reasons:
  1. Failed to make appropriate corrections within 48 hours.
This does not mean you're permanently denied, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Sincerely,
Michael Kensington
Chief Medical Examiner