#T-01-21 | Trainee Traffic Officer — Traffic Division [O]

• TRAFFIC OFFICER
      • JOB DETAILS

Salary‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ $55,000.00 - $68,000.00‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎Location‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎      TBA
        Job Type‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Full Time‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ Department‏‏‎       LOS SANTOS ENFORCEMENT
        Job No.           #T-01-24
        Status             OPEN
      • JOB SUMMARY
        LSDOT traffic officers enforce all parking laws in the San Andreas Vehicle Code and Penal Code. Traffic officers are deployed 24/7 and patrol the city in shifts throughout the day to address the problem of parking violators and respond to constituent complaints of parking violations.

In addition to citation issuance, traffic officers perform a wide variety of duties. Officers respond 24/7 to requests for traffic control assistance from LSPD, LSSD, and LSFD to help manage traffic during major emergencies, signal outages, and large-scale public demonstrations. In addition to these activities, officers respond to requests for service from residents and enforce violations that help maintain Public Safety.
      • KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
        Example of duties you are required to perform:
        • Enforcing Title 11 violations related to parking laws and commercial transport;
        • Responding to assistance requests by other law enforcement agencies;
        • Operating agency tow-trucks whenever required;
        • Clearing the roads and other public passages from abandoned vehicles;
        • Patrolling the State;
        • Responding to calls made to the impounder hotline;
        • Performing commercial vehicle inspections;
        • Other tasks as assigned.
        REQUIREMENTS
        • Applicants are required to be 21 years of age at the time of application;
        • Applicants are required to possess a valid driver's license within the State of San Andreas;
        • Applicants are required to be a graduate of a United States High School or G.E.D equivalent;
        • Applicants are required to have no criminal history beyond civil/traffic infractions;
        • (( Applicants must be able to roleplay in a realistic fashion and display proper character development; ))
        • (( Applicants must not have a recent or excessive admin record on any character. Recent is typically defined as one month/30 days, with excessive records being determined case-to-case; ))
        • (( Applicants must not be actively banned from any of the official legal factions within LS-RP; ))
        EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
        • Must have High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D. Applicants are required to maintain fluent communicative skills within the English language, both written and verbal. Previous experience is not required.
          KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES & SKILLS
          • Able to read and understand operational maps. Able to read, understand and follow rules and regulations, equipment operating procedures, and written and oral instructions given in English. Able to read and write clearly in English and prepare daily work and incident reports in English. Able to maintain simple records. Able to maintain effective working relationships with the public and fellow employees.
        • PROCESS
          • Application — Applicants are reviewed and subjected to a background check, the applicant will proceed to the next step if they meet the minimum requirements.
          • Verbal Interview — Upon meeting all the requirements and passing the first stage, the candidate is invited to a verbal interview, the test may have multiple steps. All candidates will be carefully evaluated and only those considered best qualified will be invited to the next step of the employment process.
          • Training classes — The training consist of learning basic general services activities, and policies.
          • Examination — After the training, all candidates must take a written exam from the information provided during the training. Failing the exam may and will result in a dismissal from the Department.
          • Field Training Program — Upon passing the examination, applicants will be enrolled in the 2 week-long Field Training Program where they will work with experienced Traffic Officers and gain field knowledge and experience. After 2 weeks, the Trainees will partake in their evaluation patrol with a Traffic Sergeant.
          • Employment offer — Upon successfully completing the evaluation patrol, the Trainee will be offered a full-time employment contract and assigned as a Traffic Officer within the Bureau of Parking Management, Department of Transportation.
        An equal opportunity employer
        Los Santos © 2024

Re: (( #T-01-21 | Trainee Traffic Officer — Bureau of Parking Management ))

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
        ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
        ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Bureau of Parking Management ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
        City of Los Santos
        APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
        • PERSONAL INFORMATION
          • Full Name: Answer Here
            Date of Birth: Answer Here
            Residence Address: Answer Here
            Phone Number: Answer Here

Select your citizenship status:
            • [-] U.S. Citizen
              [-] Non-U.S. Citizen
          • Select your gender:
            • [-] Male
              [-] Female
              [-] Other
        • WORK AND EDUCATION
          • List undergraduate/graduate institutions attended:
            • NAME OF INSTITUTION:
              CITY:
              STATE:
              FROM (MM/YYYY):
              TO (MM/YYYY):
              AREA OF STUDY:
              GRADUATED (YES/NO):
              GRADUATED IN:
          • List any previous employment:
            • EMPLOYER:
              FROM (MM/YYYY):
              TO (MM/YYYY):
              CITY:
              STATE:
              TITLE OR RANK:
        • MOTIVATION
          • Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)
            Answer Here
          • Why do you want to become a Traffic Officer? (Min. 100 words)
            Answer Here
        • (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
          • Country of Residence & Timezone: Answer Here

In which community do you wish to join the faction? (You can choose both)
            • [-] RageMP (GTA V)
              [-] SA-MP (GTA SA)
            Discord ID; Answer Here

Please link your forum account: ACCESS

Are you currently a member of any official faction? Legal or illegal: Answer Here

Re: #T-01-21 | Trainee Traffic Officer — Traffic Division [O]

• Application Subject

Code: Select all

#T-01-24 | Name Surname
          Application Form

Code: Select all

[size=90]
           ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ [b]‎DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION[/b][/size] ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
           ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Bureau of Parking Management ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎   ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ 
          [center][size=110]City of Los Santos[/size]
          [size=150][color=#000000][b]APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT[/b][/color][/center][/size]
          [list=none][divbox=black][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox][/list]
          [list=none][list=none]

[b]Full Name:[/b] [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [b]Age:[/b] [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [b]Date of Birth:[/b] [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [b]Residence Address:[/b] [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [b]Phone Number:[/b] [i]Answer Here[/i]

Select your citizenship status:
          [list=none]
          [-] U.S. Citizen
          [-] Non-U.S. Citizen
          [/list][/list]
          [list=none]
          Select your gender:
          [list=none]
          [-] Male
          [-] Female
          [-] Other
          [/list][/list][/list]
          [list=none][divbox=black][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]WORK AND EDUCATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox][/list]

[list=none][list=none]List undergraduate/graduate institutions attended:
          [list=none]
          NAME OF INSTITUTION:
          CITY:
          STATE:
          FROM (MM/YYYY):
          TO (MM/YYYY):
          AREA OF STUDY:
          GRADUATED (YES/NO):
          GRADUATED IN:
          [/list][/list][/list]
          [list=none][list=none]List any previous employment:
          [list=none]
          EMPLOYER:
          FROM (MM/YYYY):
          TO (MM/YYYY):
          CITY:
          STATE:
          TITLE OR RANK:
          [/list][/list][/list]
          [list=none][divbox=black][center][color=#FFFFFF][b]MOTIVATION[/b][/color][/center][/divbox][/list]

[list=none][list=none][b]Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and what are your goals? (Min. 100 words)[/b]
          [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [/list][/list]

[list=none][list=none][b]Why do you want to become a Traffic Officer? (Min. 100 words)[/b]
          [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [/list][/list]

[list=none][divbox=black][center][color=#FFFFFF][b](( OUT OF CHARACTER ))[/b][/color][/center][/divbox][/list]
          [list=none][list=none]
          [b]Country of Residence & Timezone[/b]: [i]Answer Here[/i]

[b]In which community do you wish to join the faction? (You can choose both)[/b]
          [list=none]
          [-] RageMP (GTA V)
          [-] SA-MP (GTA SA)
          [/list]
          [b]Discord ID[/b]; [i]Answer Here[/i]

[b]Please link your forum account[/b]: [url=ADD _OUR_FORUM_ACCOUNT_LINK_HERE_ONLY]ACCESS[/url]

[b]Are you currently a member of any official faction? Legal or illegal[/b]: [i]Answer Here[/i]
          [/list][/list]
          ‎
          ‎