Parking citation review

CITY OF LOS SANTOS
BUREAU OF MUNICIPAL CODE ENFORCEMENT
SPACER

SUPERVISORY BOARD

PARKING CITATION REVIEW REQUEST FORM
Spacer

1. ......... FOREWORD
To enhance services for the residents of Los Santos City in the context of parking matters, the City of Los Santos is deeply committed to upholding fairness and justice in its approach to parking citation reviews. Every assessment will be meticulously carried out by dedicated supervisors, ensuring the utmost professionalism and impartiality. We acknowledge the importance of considering unique circumstances and valid explanations related to parking violations, aiming to provide a thorough and considerate evaluation for each citation appeal.
Spacer
2. ......... PROCESS
For us to start our review, we require a detailed narrative so the process is thorough and effective, along with your contact information to inform you of the process.

Please use the attached template for the Parking Citation Review Form in the Section 3, fill it thoroughly, and send it to Citation Review Board.

Under no circumstances, will your personal information will be shared with involved parties. Please note that any abuse of the system will result in an immediate rejection.
Spacer
3. ......... REQUEST FORM
Spacer
Parking Citation Review Request
Spacer
DETAILS
DATE:
CITATION NUMBER:
ISSUING OFFICER:
Spacer

CONTACT DETAILS
FULL NAME:
CONTACT NUMBER:
EMAIL:
Spacer

ADITIONAL INFORMATION (If applicable)
Attachments (Picture/Copy of Citation, etc.):
Please provide the attachments here.
Spacer

DECLARATION
I, Full Name, hereby declare that the information provided in this form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that submitting false or misleading information may result in the immediate rejection of my submitted form.
Date Submitted:
Los Santos © 2023

Code: Select all

[divbox=white][align=center][font=times new roman][size=150][b]Parking Citation Review Request[/b][/size][/font][/align]
[color=#FFFFFF]Spacer[/color]
[font=Times New Roman][size=110]DETAILS[/font][line][/line]
[align=justify]
[b]DATE:[/b] 
[b]LOCATION:[/b] 
[b]LICENSE PLATE:[/b] 
[b]CITATION NUMBER:[/b] 
[b]ISSUING OFFICER:[/b] 
[color=#FFFFFF]Spacer
[/color]
[font=Times New Roman][size=110]CONTACT DETAILS[/font][line][/line]
[b]FULL NAME:[/b] 
[b]CONTACT NUMBER:[/b] 
[b]EMAIL:[/b] 
[color=#FFFFFF]Spacer
[/color]
[font=Times New Roman][size=110]ADITIONAL INFORMATION (If applicable)[/font][line][/line]
[b]Attachments (Picture/Copy of Citation, etc.):[/b]
[i]Please provide the attachments here.[/i]
[color=#FFFFFF]Spacer
[/color]
[font=Times New Roman][size=110]DECLARATION[/font][line][/line]
I, [i]Full Name[/i], hereby declare that the information provided in this form is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that submitting false or misleading information may result in the immediate rejection of my submitted form.[/align]

[b]Date Submitted:[/b] 
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rBUOs0L.png[/img][/center]
[align=center][size=65]Los Santos © 2023[/size][/align]
[/divbox]
Spacer
Spacer