APPLICATION FOR THE ROLE OF PROBATIONARY LICENSING OFFICIAL

APPLICANT PERSONAL DETAILS

• 1.0 - Title: MR
• 1.1 - Forename & Surname: Francis Burkhart
• 1.2 - Date of birth: 26/JUL/1990
• 1.3 - Place of birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
• 1.4 - Country of residency: USA
• 1.5 - Languages spoken: ENGLISH

• 1.6 - Address - Including Area Code: 303 East Mirror Drive, Mirror Park, Los Santos, San Andreas.
• 1.7 - Contact Number: 204250
• 1.8 - Email Address: [email protected]

• 1.9 - Do you possess a valid driving license?: YES
• 1.9(a) - Do you have any sanctions associated with your driving license?: NO
• 1.9(b) -Do you possess any other licenses?: - (PF/CCW/GC/ANY OTHER LICENSE) Commercial Driver License Class II, PF License, CCW License.
APPLICANT EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
• 2.1 - Highest Educational Grade Achieved: Bachelorette
• 2.2 - Date Achieved: 09/JUN/2021
• 2.3 - Establishment Achieved: ULSA -University of Los Santos
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• 3.1 - Name of employer: CISCO
• 3.2 - Position held: Sales Assistant / Supervisor/Team Leader
• 3.3 - Date's of employment: 07/SEPT/2010 - 02/08/2023

• 3.4 - Name of employer: Los Santos Government - Traffic Division
• 3.5 - Position held: Traffic Officer I
• 3.6 - Date's of employment: 12/AUG/2023 - Present
PERSONAL STATEMENT
• 4.1 - Why do you wish to join the Bureau of Licensing?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
I recently moved to Los Santos Government Traffic Enforcement Division but I thought there would be more to the role than going around towing vehicles and giving tickets. Although I have really enjoyed my short experience whilst I've been in the department, I feel my degree in Business and Economics is currently being wasted. I'm hoping that I will be accepted in this role as I will be able to continue with my career as I did in my apprenticeship role, which later resulted in me becoming a team leader of our department at CISCO. I understand that the licensing division is totally different from my role at CISCO and the Traffic Enforcement division but I will assure you that you will receive my full dedication and efforts.
Another reason why the Bureau of Licensing seems interesting to me, it is part of the Los Santos Government which I currently have a role in at this current time. I enjoy and feel that I get treated equally which I find is a rarity in this day and age. I personally like how the whole department as a whole is structured and the way the department sets an example for the civilian of Los Santos. I feel I'm well suited for this position and I will be a great asset to your department as a whole.
I'm a conscientious individual who is willing to take on any task that is represented in his path. I'm a keen and punctual individual that thrives off his reputation in succeeding regardless of any role I do which is also looking to enhance his knowledge to become the successful employee that your or other company desire.

((OOC INFORMATION)
• 5.1 - Provide a screenshot of your character's stats: - (Include a screen of your character that is Lvl5+) CLICK
• 5.2 - Provide a link to screenshot of your admin record for ALL character's:

SHOW CONTENT

N/A - Not implemented yet

• 5.3 - OOC Location: United Kingdom - Birmingham
• 5.4 - Timezone: GMT+1
• 5.5 - Are you a member of any other faction?: Yes, if accepted I will be transferring from Los Santos Gov - Traffic Division to the Bureau of Licensing. I received permission from Jerry that I could apply whilst in my current role.
• 5.5(a) - Do you have double faction permission?: N/A
• 5.6 - Discord ID: stinkywinky_
CERTIFICATION
I certify that all content within this application is true & accurate. I declare that should any information within this application is found to be false, I will be denied & future applications to the San Andreas Government may be at risk.

((I also declare that I do not intend to join this position for the purposes of being corrupt & I will consult with Faction Leaders prior to the commencement of any corrupt activities))

Signed: FBurkhart
Date: 03/SEPT/2023