• 1.3 - Place of birth: Los Santos
• 1.4 - Country of residency: San Andreas
• 1.5 - Languages spoken: English, Spanish, French

• 1.6 - Address - Including Area Code: 813 Hawick Avenue, Alta
• 1.7 - Contact Number: 8184437
• 1.8 - Email Address: [email protected]

• 1.9 - Do you possess a valid driving license?: YES
• 1.9(a) - Do you have any sanctions associated with your driving license?: NO
• 1.9(b) -Do you possess any other licenses?: - (PF/CCW/GC/ANY OTHER LICENSE) NO
APPLICANT EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
• 2.1 - Highest Educational Grade Achieved: Executive MBA
• 2.2 - Date Achieved: 2014
• 2.3 - Establishment Achieved: LCU
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• 3.1 - Name of employer: LCGOV
• 3.2 - Position held: Finance Licensing Official
• 3.3 - Date's of employment: 2010-2016

• 3.4 - Name of employer: LCGOV
• 3.5 - Position held: Senior Curator of Culture
• 3.6 - Date's of employment: 2016-2023
PERSONAL STATEMENT
• 4.1 - Why do you wish to join the Office of Cultural Affairs?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
I've always held an immense passion for reading ever since I was first able to read and it did open up the different worlds to me. Many works of literature gives off hints of different cultures and their conundrums under which they have been written. Each culture, with it's constituents such as it's cuisine, music, performances such as dances, acting, humor and even how they behave economically and socially, have been a fascinating experience to read from every book I can find.

And ever since I've attended university, I found myself being able to attend and experience such activities to widen my horizons, particulary in live acting. Even though amateurishly, I was able partake in various theatrical plays on stage and have felt always elated to portray every character I was given in a play.

Although the field of studies I attended to during my formative years was seemingly without any link to culture, I've started to feel a calling towards cultural activity as soon as I graduated and found employment within Liberty City's municipality. Bit by bit, I've grown more and more passionate about each aspect that composes our American Culture and eventually changed departments within the same municipality.

I was overjoyed to find that management & organisational skills I've fostered during my late formative years were a key to realize outstanding projects in LC's Department of Cultural Affairs. I was instrumental in promoting various different cultural events throughout the city, ranging from cuisine fairs to state sponsored live acting for public.

And as an LS native returning back to the place I grow up in, I wish to continue my passion in delivering more projects that curate, promote and even exalt cultural activities.

COMPETENCY QUESTIONS
• 5.1 - What skills do you believe you can bring to this Office?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
I have expert organisational and management skills that are essential in delivering every project, whether it's proposal, planning or execution and it's effects' study. I also have
• 5.2 - How would you describe your level of computer literacy?:
  • MS Office Products - Expert
  • SAP ECC - Advanced
  • Oracle JD - Advanced
  • LaTeX - Advanced
  • Adobe Indesign - Advanced
  • Adobe Illustrator - Intermediate
  • Adobe Photoshop - Intermediate

• 5.3 - How do you tend to organise your workload?:
I keep my workload organised by the same principles I use in ERM/P, such as creating/updating a gantt chart to see which work affects which and thereby attaching a criticality measurement to them. Then I prepare a timetable according to their criticality and execute them according to the very table I made.
((OOC INFORMATION)
• 6.1 - Provide a screenshot of your character's stats: - (Include a screen of your character that is Lvl5+) CLICK
• 5.2 - Provide a link to screenshot of your admin record for ALL character's:

SHOW CONTENT

TBC after server launch.

• 5.3 - OOC Location: TURKEY
• 5.4 - Timezone: GMT+3
• 5.5 - Are you a member of any other faction?: NO
• 5.5(a) - Do you have double faction permission?: NO
• 5.6 - Discord ID: .khaydarin
CERTIFICATION
I certify that all content within this application is true & accurate. I declare that should any information within this application is found to be false, I will be denied & future applications to the Los Santos Government may be at risk.

((I also declare that I do not intend to join this position for the purposes of being corrupt & I will consult with Faction Leaders prior to the commencement of any corrupt activities))

Signed: Sarah M. Fairweather
Date: 9/8/2023

Re: Sarah Fairweather - CAA Application [ACCEPTED]

Dear Miss Fairweather;

Thank you for your application. We would like to inform you that your information has been processed, and your application has been ACCEPTED. You will be contacted by our representative soon for the final interview.

Kind regards,
Quillin Lawrence
Head of Cultural Affairs

(( Please forum PM me on your availability/login time to co-ordinate ))