APPLICATION FOR THE ROLE OF PROBATIONARY LICENSING OFFICIAL

APPLICANT PERSONAL DETAILS

• 1.0 - Title: MR
• 1.1 - Forename & Surname: Jason Kreuz
• 1.2 - Date of birth: 19/07/1996
• 1.3 - Place of birth: Mount Zonah Medical Center
• 1.4 - Country of residency: USA
• 1.5 - Languages spoken: English

• 1.6 - Address - Including Area Code: 807 Meteor St, Alta ((Unknown Area Code))
• 1.7 - Contact Number: 3302105
• 1.8 - Email Address: [email protected]

• 1.9 - Do you possess a valid driving license?: Yes
• 1.9(a) - Do you have any sanctions associated with your driving license?: No
• 1.9(b) -Do you possess any other licenses?: - (PF/CCW/GC/ANY OTHER LICENSE) CDL
APPLICANT EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
• 2.1 - Highest Educational Grade Achieved: High School
• 2.2 - Date Achieved: 15/5/2014
• 2.3 - Establishment Achieved: Dual Enrollment and achieved my certification as an auto-mechanic technician
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• 3.1 - Name of employer: Hayes Auto
• 3.2 - Position held: Mechanic/Tow Truck Operator
• 3.3 - Date's of employment: 18/6/2014

• 3.4 - Name of employer: Cypress Logistics
• 3.5 - Position held: Truck Driver
• 3.6 - Date's of employment: 6/7/2023
PERSONAL STATEMENT
• 4.1 - Why do you wish to join the Bureau of Licensing?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
I wish to become apart of the Bureau of Licensing to hopefully bring my experience in the private sector to the government sector. Although I do not have experience with licensing per say , I do have experience after being tasked with creating manuals for vehicle maintenance, repair, towing along with creating and reviewing forms and formats for employees to document said repairs and towing. I was able to help establish a towing section within Hayes Automotive that required me to work with the government ((NPCd)) along with the public to ensure day to day operations ran smoothly and legally.

I am a team player and work well with everyone that I come across. I am good with time management so if a task is assigned to me by a supervisor, I will complete it on time and often times, before it is due. I want to help this department grow into one of the most prestigious licensing departments in he country which everyone takes after. I also find it interesting that the department performs compliance checks to ensure businesses are acting in accordance with the law set forth by the bureau and that they are not doing anything that would put the public at risk of injury or death and would like to assist with that.

((OOC INFORMATION)
• 5.1 - Provide a screenshot of your character's stats: - (Include a screen of your character that is Lvl5+) CLICK
• 5.2 - Provide a link to screenshot of your admin record for ALL character's:

SHOW CONTENT

No record

• 5.3 - OOC Location: USA
• 5.4 - Timezone: EST
• 5.5 - Are you a member of any other faction?: Coroners on my alt
• 5.5(a) - Do you have double faction permission?: N/A
• 5.6 - Discord ID: twisted.kaos
CERTIFICATION
I certify that all content within this application is true & accurate. I declare that should any information within this application is found to be false, I will be denied & future applications to the San Andreas Government may be at risk.

((I also declare that I do not intend to join this position for the purposes of being corrupt & I will consult with Faction Leaders prior to the commencement of any corrupt activities))

Signed: Jason Kreuz
Date: 16/07/2023