APPLICATION FOR THE ROLE OF PROBATIONARY LICENSING OFFICIAL

APPLICANT PERSONAL DETAILS

• 1.0 - Title: MR
• 1.1 - Forename & Surname: Ross Sutherland
• 1.2 - Date of birth: 11/NOV/1988
• 1.3 - Place of birth: United Kingdom
• 1.4 - Country of residency: United States of America
• 1.5 - Languages spoken: English

• 1.6 - Address - Including Area Code: 330 Invention Ct, Vespucci Canals, Los Santos, San Andreas
• 1.7 - Contact Number: 7092320
• 1.8 - Email Address: [email protected]

• 1.9 - Do you possess a valid driving license?: Yes
• 1.9(a) - Do you have any sanctions associated with your driving license?: No
• 1.9(b) -Do you possess any other licenses?: - (PF/CCW/GC/ANY OTHER LICENSE) No
APPLICANT EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
• 2.1 - Highest Educational Grade Achieved: Master's Degree
• 2.2 - Date Achieved: 31/JUL/2011
• 2.3 - Establishment Achieved: Masters of Journalism, Bachelor of Business (Digital Business)
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• 3.1 - Name of employer: English Broadcasting Centre (EBC)
• 3.2 - Position held: Senior Journalist
• 3.3 - Date's of employment: 06/02/12 - 30/11/2017

• 3.4 - Name of employer: City of London
• 3.5 - Position held: Licensing Official
• 3.6 - Date's of employment: 04/12/17 - 30/07/23
PERSONAL STATEMENT
• 4.1 - Why do you wish to join the Bureau of Licensing?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
After extensive time working within the Licensing industry for the City of London, in late 2017 I recovered an ever failing system and turned it around. I was swiftly promoted to a Team Leader role taking control of a small ten man team, within this team we covered all manor of licensing including but not limited to Business Licenses (Alcohol, Gambling, Tattoos) to more extraordinary licenses such as on-site Filming licenses for streets of London.

I truly excelled within this role and I can say with confidence that I turned that failing department around and it's now in a fantastic place. As much as it pains me to leave my previous role, Los Santos seems right for me and by extension a job working for one of most illustrious Licensing Divisions in the world excites me, I would love to get into the Firearms Licensing side of things as its a side of licensing I have yet to explore.

((OOC INFORMATION)
• 5.1 - Provide a screenshot of your character's stats: - (Include a screen of your character that is Lvl5+) CLICK
• 5.2 - Provide a link to screenshot of your admin record for ALL character's:

SHOW CONTENT

Not available but I don't have any issues.

• 5.3 - OOC Location: Melbourne, Australia
• 5.4 - Timezone: GMT+10 (AEST)
• 5.5 - Are you a member of any other faction?: No, member of LS Government via Public Works though.
• 5.5(a) - Do you have double faction permission?: Yes
• 5.6 - Discord ID: kaibr
CERTIFICATION
I certify that all content within this application is true & accurate. I declare that should any information within this application is found to be false, I will be denied & future applications to the San Andreas Government may be at risk.

((I also declare that I do not intend to join this position for the purposes of being corrupt & I will consult with Faction Leaders prior to the commencement of any corrupt activities))

Signed: Ross Sutherland
Date: 15/JUL/2023

Re: [#L-001 - Probationary Licensing Official] - Ross Sutherland

Bureau of Licensing Recruitment Team
    Dear Mr. Sutherland,

Your application has been received and reviewed by the Bureau of Licensing Recruitment Team.

All applications received by us are rigorously checked to ensure that all of our applicants meet a specific set of standards.
    Following a thorough review of your application, we are pleased to inform you that your application for the role of a Licensing Official has been ACCEPTED and you have successfully passed the initial stage of the recruitment process.

You will now be subject to a number of Background Checks which will involve our partner agencies.

You will be contacted in due course regarding the outcome of your Background Checks.
    Please note that this should take no more than 72 hours.

• Jerry Roux
      Director - Licensing Bureau
      San Andreas State Government