• 1.3 - Place of birth: New Heaven, USA, Connecticut
• 1.4 - Country of residency: USA
• 1.5 - Languages spoken: ENGLISH, GERMAN

• 1.6 - Address - Including Area Code: 348 Prosperity St, Vespucci Canals
• 1.7 - Contact Number: 4434338
• 1.8 - Email Address: [email protected]

• 1.9 - Do you possess a valid driving license?: YES
• 1.9(a) - Do you have any sanctions associated with your driving license?: YES
• 1.9(b) -Do you possess any other licenses?: - (PF/CCW/GC/ANY OTHER LICENSE) Commercial Driver License
APPLICANT EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
• 2.1 - Highest Educational Grade Achieved: Bachelorette
• 2.2 - Date Achieved: 14/08/2021
• 2.3 - Establishment Achieved: Yale University
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• 3.1 - Name of employer: B.U.E.T
• 3.2 - Position held: Intern | Warehouse Manager | Shipping Coordinator | Warehouse Manager | Supply Chain Manager
• 3.3 - Date's of employment: 16/08/2020-30/08/2020 | 30/08/2020 - 25/05/2021 | 25/05/2021-14/01/2022 | 14/01/2022 - 06/02/2022

• 3.4 - Name of employer: Cypress Logistics
• 3.5 - Position held: Truck Driver
• 3.6 - Date's of employment: 21/06/2023 - present
PERSONAL STATEMENT
• 4.1 - Why do you wish to join the Bureau of Licensing?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
My name is Michael Hill and I've studied business administration at Yale University. If you have read my resume, it won't come as a surprise, that I have been mainly employed in logistic companies. While it is entirely true that logistic companies are third-party fulfillment providers, there's lot more to the job than warehousing, picking, shipping or storing up goods. Mountains of paper-work and a lot of attention required in order to run the operations. Dealing with endless customer calls that always think you've made a mistake, requires a sharp eye to be able to identify inaccuracies.
Point of this letter is not to brag about my abilities or previous accomplishments, rather to create a clear understanding of what can I bring to the table. I'm aware that it is unusual for someone with my education (or lack of it) to apply for this position, and I know that vast majority of applicants have at least some kind of education in law. I am very interested to learn how governmental structures operate and how written law is implemented in our daily lives. My main interest, is to learn more about the system that is managing every aspect of our daily lives. Thus being surrounded by the team of professionals, who can share their knowledge and experience, would allow me to learn about the industry faster, developing and honing my skills. I don't mind carrying a suitcase, picking up laundry or fetching a coffee as long as I'm getting closer to my goal. Since I have been truthful throughout the application, I'll finish this letter up on the same note. I'm not going to lie and say that I see myself, fifty years from now, retiring from the Bureau of Licensing, however I do want to see myself, fifty years from now with the experience and the knowledge of licensing official.

((OOC INFORMATION)
• 5.1 - Provide a screenshot of your character's stats: - (Include a screen of your character that is Lvl5+) CLICK
• 5.2 - Provide a link to screenshot of your admin record for ALL character's:

SHOW CONTENT

LINKS HERE

• 5.3 - OOC Location: Georgia
• 5.4 - Timezone: GMT +4
• 5.5 - Are you a member of any other faction?: NO
• 5.5(a) - Do you have double faction permission?: NO
• 5.6 - Discord ID: =CYBER=#1611
CERTIFICATION
I certify that all content within this application is true & accurate. I declare that should any information within this application is found to be false, I will be denied & future applications to the San Andreas Government may be at risk.

((I also declare that I do not intend to join this position for the purposes of being corrupt & I will consult with Faction Leaders prior to the commencement of any corrupt activities))

Signed: M. Hill
Date: 15/07/2023