APPLICATION FOR THE ROLE OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS ASSISTANT

APPLICANT PERSONAL DETAILS

• 1.0 - Title: MR
• 1.1 - Forename & Surname: Henry Zaccarini
• 1.2 - Date of birth: 25/07/1986
• 1.3 - Place of birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
• 1.4 - Country of residency: San Andreas
• 1.5 - Languages spoken: English

• 1.6 - Address - Including Area Code: 2829 Lindsay Circus, Little Seoul, Los Santos, San Andreas
• 1.7 - Contact Number: 8888888
• 1.8 - Email Address: [email protected]

• 1.9 - Do you possess a valid driving license?: Yes
• 1.9(a) - Do you have any sanctions associated with your driving license?: No
• 1.9(b) -Do you possess any other licenses?: - (PF/CCW/GC/ANY OTHER LICENSE) Business License: Mani Productions [2023-001]
APPLICANT EDUCATIONAL HISTORY
• 2.1 - Highest Educational Grade Achieved: Master's Degree
• 2.2 - Date Achieved: June 2011
• 2.3 - Establishment Achieved: Los Santos University
APPLICANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
• 3.1 - Name of employer: Mani Productions
• 3.2 - Position held: General Manager
• 3.3 - Date's of employment: 01/07/2021 - Present

• 3.4 - Name of employer: Vanilla Unicorn
• 3.5 - Position held: Senior Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager
• 3.6 - Date's of employment: 25/06/2017 - 25/06/2021

• 3.7 - Name of employer: Richards Majestic Productions
• 3.8 - Position held: Senior Graphic Designer
• 3.9 - Date's of employment: 01/06/2012 - 20/06/2017[/size]
PERSONAL STATEMENT
• 4.1 - Why do you wish to join the Office of Cultural Affairs?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
I wish to join the Office of Cultural Affairs because I believe in the power of culture to shape and enrich communities. I have always been passionate about the arts and their ability to inspire, educate, and bring people together. Joining the Office of Cultural Affairs would allow me to contribute my skills and expertise in marketing and advertising to promote and support the vibrant arts scene of Los Santos.
COMPETENCY QUESTIONS
• 5.1 - What skills do you believe you can bring to this Office?: - (Minimum of 50 words)
I can bring a unique combination of graphic design expertise, marketing knowledge, and a deep understanding of the local arts community. With my background in graphic design and my experience working with prominent businesses in Los Santos, I have honed my ability to create compelling visual content and develop effective marketing strategies. I have a strong network of connections within the arts community, which would enable me to collaborate with local artists and organizations to showcase their talent and enhance cultural initiatives.
• 5.2 - How would you describe your level of computer literacy?:
My level of computer literacy is high. As a graphic designer and marketing professional, I have extensive experience working with various software applications, including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and marketing automation tools. I am proficient in using these tools to create visually appealing designs and implement marketing campaigns.
• 5.3 - How do you tend to organise your workload?:
To organize my workload, I tend to follow a systematic approach. I prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance, creating a to-do list or using project management tools to keep track of deadlines and milestones. I believe in setting realistic goals, breaking down larger tasks into smaller actionable steps, and regularly reviewing and adjusting my schedule to ensure efficient and timely completion of projects. Communication and collaboration with my team are also crucial in organizing and managing workload effectively.
((OOC INFORMATION)
• 6.1 - Provide a screenshot of your character's stats: - (Include a screen of your character that is Lvl5+) CLICK
• 5.2 - Provide a link to screenshot of your admin record for ALL character's:

SHOW CONTENT

• 5.3 - OOC Location: Albania
• 5.4 - Timezone: (GMT+2)
• 5.5 - Are you a member of any other faction?: No
• 5.5(a) - Do you have double faction permission?: N/A
• 5.6 - Discord ID: .kenado
CERTIFICATION
I certify that all content within this application is true & accurate. I declare that should any information within this application is found to be false, I will be denied & future applications to the Los Santos Government may be at risk.

((I also declare that I do not intend to join this position for the purposes of being corrupt & I will consult with Faction Leaders prior to the commencement of any corrupt activities))

Signed: H.Zaccarini
Date: 28/06/2023

Re: Henry Zaccarini - CAA Application

Dear Mr. Zaccarini;

Thank you for your application. We would like to inform you that your information has been processed, and your application has been ACCEPTED. You will be contacted by our representative soon for the final interview.

Kind regards,
Alastair Crawford
Head of Cultural Affairs

(( Please forum PM me on your availability ))